Mauricio J.M. Santos, CRPS®, AIF®, is an Investment Adviser Representative and an OSJ - Branch Manager for the Cetera Advisor Networks - Hawaii Branch.
Mauricio has 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, five of them as a Business Advisor for the SBA—Small Business Administration Brazilian Agency and ten years as a registered representative in the United States.
Mauricio has a BA in Business Administration as well as a Specialization in Business Advisory from USP—University of Sao Paulo in Brazil. Prior to joining Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, he was with John Hancock, from 2005, where he experienced different areas in the financial services industry, like Sales Management and Compliance. He earned the CRPS—Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist designation in 2008 and the AIF—Accredited Investment Fiduciary in 2016.
Mauricio specializes in retirement and investment strategies for corporations and individuals, such as:
- Retirement Planning (401(k), 403 (b), Profit Sharing, SIMPLE, SEP)
- Wealth protection, accumulation and management
- Investments and Asset Allocation (market trends and investment strategies)
- Alternative Investments, such as REITS—Real Estate Investment Trusts and Business Development Companies (BDCs)
- Annuities, Life Insurance, Long Term Care and Disability Insurance